12 Corners Vineyards Tasting Room
511 Phoenix Rd.
South Haven, MI 49090
$10.00 for 5 Tastes (includes glass & complimentary chocolate)
We welcome larger groups but ask that groups of 6 or more call to reserve a time. This allows us to be appropriatly staffed and to better serve our customers. Thank you for your cooperation.
Beginning on April 1st, the winery will no longer take reservations on Saturdays aside from the regularly scheduled wine tours. Large groups are still welcomed and service will be provided on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Large Group Tasting Room Etiquette
1. We require a photo I.D.
2. No swearing or excessively loud takling - in general, the tasting room is an education area
3. No adult paraphernalia, we are a family friendly winery and often have children in attendance.
4. We are not permitted, by law, to serve alcohol to anyone who appears drunk regardless of who is driving, per section 801 of the MI liquor code
5. Outside alcohol is prohibited at all times. Anyone bringing outside alcohol beverages on the property will be asked to leave.
6. We will reserve our bar space for you. However, if you are more than 15 minutes late please call to amend your time or we will have to give the bar space to the next scheduled group
From 196 Take Exit 20/Phoenix Road towards
Hours (as of 7/01/19)
Sunday 12pm - 5pm
Monday 12pm - 6pm
Tuesday 12pm - 6pm
Wednesday 12pm - 6pm
Thursday 12pm - 6pm
Friday 12pm - 7pm
Saturday 12pm - 7pm